Tuesday, January 5

Post Holiday Food Fest

Okay, I'm lying back, feet up on the desk, hand clasped over my tummy and dreaming about the holiday gluttony in which I participated.

(Sounds weird, I know, but I have an English major for an editor now--yes, the daughter has finally declared! Anyway,)

I feasted with glorious abandon and so for the next couple of days, I'll continue to blog the stuff I ate -- most of which I didn't make, but which was made for me during the holidays, (the ultimate in love is GF food) because if I don't do it now, I'll forget or misplace the recipes. Most of them are already a faint and distant memory.

I personally will be baking with less caloric abandon so watch for the New Year stuff too. It should be good, but remember to bookmark the holiday recipes for next year.

And I wish a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone!

No comments: