Friday, May 28

Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip

Okay, I lost (misplaced) the camera (again) and I have five posts just waiting for a photo evidence. I'm breaking down and using the son's, but it just isn't the same. I still don't have a photograph of this because the night of the party I was too stressed with party preparations to shoot before snacking. Trust me, it was delicious. How could it not be with that much fat?

1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
1 10 oz. pkg frozen spinach (drained and broken up)
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 cup parmesean cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Mix together and place in a 8 x 11 glass baking dish. Refrigerate until a half hour before party time. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until the top is crusty and slightly browned. Serve with crackers (I recommend Crunchmaster Multigrain) or tortilla chips.

No comments: