Tuesday, March 23

Smoothie of the Week

SMOOTHIE! This week's color, more green!!!!

After winter's weak and weary, I struggle through the dark and dreary...

But not this year!!!

I typically limp into Spring with aches and pains, I'm all used up. I drag through February and into March with a dim dark cloud hanging over my shoulder. Usually, it's all I can do to hold out until spring and the fresh, raw, reinvigoration of summer's fresh produce.

BUT Not This Year!!!! At the reuniting of the family (that vacation thing) I was told that I look great! I feel great and I'm so much healthier and happier than last year at this time!!!! It's the smoothie, I swear on it!I am loving the side effects of drinking green smoothies.



I'm getting my fresh veggies and not having to battle the difficulties of a daily salad to do so. It's been four months since I began swilling the sludge of green smoothies and I'm sold!



So from now on, there will be a weekly smoothie of the week recipe and photograph for all to admire and me to swill down!


THE RECIPE:


Spinach, carrots, cucumber, zucchini, cauliflower, celery, clementine, banana, broccoli, green apple and orange juice.

No comments: