Sunday, December 9

GF Potluck Gingersnaps

More GF Potluck Delights These GF Ginger snaps were crispy and delicious just like the ones I once purchased prior-gf.

When I made them, I modified the recipe. Click here.


http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/days-of-cookies-day-ginger-ginger-ginger-christmas-cookies/article_e5795dfb-f630-52cd-b23e-7fbf51cf5491.html

I want to try this recipe for the Christmas cookies this year.  It is too intriguing to not attempt it.
Three kinds of ginger?   What epicurean doesn't want to get more types of ginger?

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good, but remember to scrape them off the pan as soon as they are out of the over. THEY cement on.

Sabeys said...

Can we make sugar cookies when you come for Christmas? Can we make sugar cookie MIXES? I miss those!!!