Saturday, January 26

My Fit Foods in Tulsa

A great healthy food alternative to make it and take it places for the gluten-free consumer! Click for more info:
My Fit Foods
Open most mornings at 7 a.m. and until 8 p.m.
Close to downtown, on 16th and Cherry Street

This company is offering a great alternative to the danger of eating out or having to go find something or fix something last minute -- when you are exhausted.  This is a great option for working people who want to eat healthy and delicious.

Reach in your refrigerator/freezer and eat healthy, safe and gluten-free.  Breakfast, lunch or dinner, freezable meals, select single servings for work.

I've tasted their breakfast sausage rice, once at the Tulsa Route 66 and again at the g-f potluck in December  and it is delish.   90% of their dishes are gluten-free--it's a great value and healthy.  





I'm making a recommendation free of endorsement.  I have not been paid to endorse this product.

No comments: