Monday, July 9

Breakfast Biscuit Casserole

While on vacation, I wander about, throughout the state, visiting my 8 siblings.  If I manage this well, I can spend three days (both fish and family stink after that time)  at each home and manage to never feed myself again. Of the eight, there is none that I have to worry about getting glutened, as all of them are either extensively gluten-free educated or celiacs themselves.

This last weekend, my sister KaReen fed me.  She is gluten-free, as well as some of her children, so visiting her is always a gastronomical feast.

This trip we breakfasted on Betty Crocker's Recipe for Biscuit Breakfast Casserole and it was as delicious as it looks.  She used an alternate brand of g-f biscuit mix and it still  turned out very delicious.

I would also tell you about the King Arthur chocolate cupcakes we snacked on, but that would just be cruel as I don't have a photo or a link.  Trust me, they were delicious.

No comments: