Friday, September 9

GF Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Heaven


I think the best birthday presents come late. When the party's all over and all the presents have been toweled off (the college guy's idea for cheap wrapping paper) and the calm settles back in, then, when a gf bff brings me a birthday present, it's compounded happiness!

Particularly when it's the richest, most decadent pie known to the planet earth!

I tried to listen to the instructions as she waved the pie about and explained how to make it, but the pie itself was mesmerizing, so sorry, but I'll have to get back to you with the recipe.

Just imagine layers of creamy peanut butter, heavy cream, chocolate chips, heavy cream all enclosed in a chocolate chex/butter crust, and lots more cream atop.

I'll get the recipe--if she gives it... I promise. Lori, you are marvelous!

No comments: