Friday, February 5

GF Chocolate Muffin Mutts


My sons had the idea that the Marvelous muffins recipe could also be baked substituting chocolate pudding and they made a very convincing argument. "They might be pudding muffins, they must be at least as healthy as poptarts, and fruitloops?"

So they convinced me. I made the muffin mix without spices and then added the wet ingredients the same as the lemon poppyseed. They baked longer, 15-20 minutes.

And I do concede, they are decadent... but they cannot be healthy. Oh well, if we can't have wheat, somehow that fact makes loading up on sugar and fat justifiable.

CAVIET:
Do not fill muffin cups more than half full! Or you end up with muffins that are totally non-photogenic! But still tasty.


I told the boys they could take a bag full of muffin for lunch and call them brownie bites. The allerative boys renamed them Muffin Mutts.

No comments: