Tuesday, March 22

NYTimes Chocolate Chip Cookie G-F Tweek

This recipe came highly recommended so I want to see how it TWEEKS G-F with my whole-grain flour mix.  

I exchanged both of the flour types cup for cup with my whole-grain flour mix, and added one teaspoon xanthan gum.  Every other ingredient was the same.   

It passes the first college-bound guy test--the dough is delicious and the cookies are in the oven. 

They're out-- and GONE! 


 I baked them 12-15 minutes, they are browned nicely and I've eaten the batch.  Sheesh!  I safely placed the rest of the dough in the refrigerator to see if 24-36 hour refrigeration (as the recipe suggests) improves the cookies.  What will really happen?  Yup, the dough will be devoured.  

 http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1015819-chocolate-chip-cookies?utm_source=yahoo-food&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=content-partnerships

No comments: