Sunday, June 12

GO GF and excel in Sports?


Need more Evidence of the GF Diet improving Athletic Performance?

My husband (the marathoner) brought to my attention an article in July's Outside magazine about athletes improving their performance by eating a g-f diet. It is not yet available online, (that I can find) but I will post the link when it becomes available.


Seems that athletes who suffer from a gluten intolerance or celiac disease find their performance improved when they follow a g-f diet.

YAY! Once more, evidence for me to use to convince the husband that he too can benefit from sticking to the diet that the rest of the family are already on! And, if you recall, he does have the g-intolerance gene--yet no symptoms.

Honey, are you reading this? This is the guy who has the t-shirt that says, "More people have read this T-Shirt than have read my wife's blog."

Yeah, I'm still laughing after 30 years. Happy Anniversary Honey.



No comments: