Sunday, May 30

Spice House Spices


http://www.thespicehouse.com/

I contacted Spice house and they got back with me immediately on the GF issue. Here is their response. YAY!

"Hello, we made a very concerted effort to switch to using gluten free ingredients in our blends and shop in general. There are two products we carry that contain glutens, these are asafoetida and a veal demi-glace. Both of these are not products we make; they come to us prepackaged and so there is no risk of cross contamination with our the spices we grind and the seasonings we blend. Please let me know your blog site, I would be interested to check it out, or tweet about it after you post. I also sometimes write blogs about some of our more interesting blogger customers. (if only I could find the time to write way more blogs, but those pesky customers keep interfering!)"
Patty Erd
The Spice House

No comments: