Monday, September 14

GF Garden Fresh Veggie Salad


Craving a GF fresh from the garden salad? I just got back from the garden state that is Utah -- (don't let them kid you, any place that can grow that kind of produce is no desert) and we celebrated the end of summer with a Labor Day Birthday Party and a banquet of fresh produce.

Tis the season for tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, and zucchini as big as your car. One of the sister-in-law has perfected a delicious summer salad of cucumbers, squash (yellow crookneck and zucchini) and tomatoes. She dices everything and then pours on bottled Italian dressing and lets it marinate for a half hour. I think it should be served with a grilled chicken breast, and if I get time I'm making it tonight!!!!

It's delicious!!!

2 comments:

Sabeys said...

Bwahaha! I was reading this post when I remembered--CRUD! MY SPINACH!


I bet YOU've never burned spinach.

Terina Dee said...

Betcha I have! HA!